TRIVAC D 40 B
Dual stage rotary vane vacuum pumps
TRIVAC B series pumps are oil sealed vacuum pumps based on the rotary vane principle. The oil injected into the pump chamber is used for sealing, lubrication and cooling purposes. The body of the pump is made of separate components with no additional sealing elements. The components are fitted with dowels to ensure easy disassembly and re-assembly
Coupling and motor
The pumping section of the TRIVAC B is directly linked to the motor via an elastic coupling element to ensure that the pump runs evenly and smoothly. Type B 14 flanged motors are screwed to the housing of the coupling.
Gas ballast valve
The gas ballast valve is opened and closed by means of a short lever. By admitting a well controlled amount of air - the gas ballast - it is possible to prevent a certain degree of vapor condensation within the pump.
Exchangeable inner section
The inner section of the pump may be exchanged without special tools or any special knowledge. It consists of all components vital to the operation of the pump. Exchanging the inner section makes the TRIVAC B as good as new again.
1000 mbar intake pressure
Trouble-free operation even at 1000 mbar intake pressure is ensured by a built-in oil pump, providing force-feed lubrication of the bearings from where a minimum amount of lubricant is fed to the compression and expansion chambers to ensure lubrication of the sliding vanes.
All components are protected against surface corrosion. Non-ferrous metals are not used. The oil box, intake and exhaust line are made of aluminum and only solvent-resistant sealing materials are employed.
All pumps from the D 4 B to the D 25 B are available with either a single-phase or a three-phase AC motor. Other pumps and motors are available upon request.
An oil pressure-controlled anti-suckback valve is built into the intake of the TRIVAC B. During stand-still (as a result of a power failure, for example), the anti-suckback valve blocks the intake to prevent a pressure rise in the connected vacuum system. At the same time, the inner pump body of the TRIVAC is vented. The blocking process will also work correctly when operating the pump with an opened gas ballast valve.
As a result, the backstreaming of any oil from the pump into the vacuum system is effectively prevented. The leak rate of the anti-suckback valve is 3 x 10-5 mbar/ls-1.
- Low noise
- Low vibration
■ Energy saving
- Low power consumption
- Low thermal losses
■ Modern vacuum technology
- High pumping speed right down to the ultimate pressure
- Low ultimate pressure, even with gas ballast
- High water vapor tolerance
- Continuous operation right up to 1000 mbar
- Built-in oil pump, force-feed lubrication sliding bearing
- Minimal inherent air intake
■ Well-proven design
- Compact, air cooled
- Handy, retractable handle
- All controls and oil level check on the front side
- Either horizontal or vertical intake and exhaust port
- Exchangeable inner section
- Pressure-controlled anti-suckback valve, no backstreaming of oil under any operation conditions
- Installation of mechanical and chemical/mechanical full flow oil filters possible
- Shaft seals and O-rings are all made of elastomer FPM
- Pumps are free of non-ferrous metals
- Motor protection IP 54